ABOUT RED BARON
This is my personal bike, called Red Baron. It´s a modified Bonnie, but a completely rat bike style!
The photo shoot was made with the bike dirty as hell on propose.
The story of this bike is:
All my past was with dirt bikes. I had several ones. Now in the latest years, after I had some “cafe racer” kind bikes, I thought that what gives me pleasure was to ride on tracks, sand and off-road. So I adapt a bonnie I had to became softer and light to ride on this kind of tracks.
I did not put the bike like our usual projects, for 3 reasons. One is because I can fell as many times has I want, without being worried about damaging something. The other is because I always wanted to have a bike with this look! And finally because it´s was made with old parts that I had in stock. It´s a war machine!
More information regarding bike orders or any special info, please send a mail to:
- New gas tank (1977 yamaha Rd350) modified to be adapted to the bonnie frame.
- sub frame shortened to maximum!
- Handmade exhaust sistem
- New headlight bought at old shop
- New handlebar from LSL
- New crankshaft protector
- Dynojet kit
- New tires Metzeler Karoo 3
- New handmade leather seat
- No turn lights, no instruments, no front mudguard and rear footpegs cutted “no mercy” style
- new small mirror
- K&N air filter
- new suspension front springs
- front suspension fork brace
- new ignition relocation
- new aluminium rear mudguard
- new rear light
- Side plates for race numbers
- 2 lithium batteries modules
Maria Riding Company and Maria Motorcycles are registered trade marks. All rights reserved.